Air-Pro Compressed Air Piping Systems
The Air-ProTM piping system is specifically constructed for compressed air. Corrosion resistant to compressor synthetic oils and mineral oils, light-weight, quick to install, and with minimal system pressure drop, Air-Pro is the system of choice in numerous compressed air applications.
- Available in sizes ½” to 12” with socket, butt and electrofusion fittings in a variety of styles including tees, reducing tees, 90s and 45s
- Fast, low-cost installations
- Operating pressures from 150 to 230 psi
- Constructed from specially engineered (Solvay Eltex TUB 124 blue) PE 100 high-density polyethylene (HDPE) resin, which is extremely ductile, light-weight and corrosion resistant
- Chemically resistant to compressor synthetic oils and mineral oils that traditionally attack glued and metal systems
Available in 1/2″ – 12″ sizes