Proline Pigmented Polypropylene (PP) Piping System
Proline® piping systems are made from the highest quality copolymer polypropylene resins. Proline® is suitable for a wide range of applications with a pH range from 1 to 14 and at temperatures over 140°F. Proline® copolymer resins exhibit better properties than homopolymer polypropylene. As such, Proline®is the best choice for process waste drains that typically see varying media and temperatures. Proline® uses fusion joining technology with socket, butt and electrofusion available to meet your application requirements.
- The PRO 150 system is rated at 150 psi at 68º F for pressurized systems.
- PRO 150 is available from 3/8″ (16mm) to 48″ (1200mm).
- PRO 150 can be joined using butt, socket or electrofusion fittings.
- The PRO 45 system is rated at 45 psi at 68º F.
- PRO 45 is available in both pressure and drainage pattern fittings.
- PRO 45 is available from 4″ (110mm) up to 55″ (1400mm).
- PRO 45 is joined via butt fusion.