G Series Meter
GPI G Series Turbine flowmeters are volumetric flow measurement devices. The moving fluid is used to turn a rotor, which is suspended in the flow stream. The rotating speed of the rotor is proportional to the fluid velocity or flow rate. As the blades from a spinning rotor pass by a magnetic sensor, an AC voltage pulse is generated and transmitted to the readout instrument. Each pulse is equal to a given volume of liquid, therefore “x” number of pulses are equal to a gallon, litre, pound, barrel, etc.
- GPI G Series Turbines are identified by the internal diameter of the inlet and outlet.
- Model 050 ½ inch (0.6-6.0 GPM)
- Model 051 ½ inch (0.8-6.0 GPM)
- Model 075 ¾ inch (1.6-16 GPM)
- Model 075E ¾ inch (2.3-23 GPM)
- Model 100 1 inch (6.7-67 GPM)
- Model 150 1 ½ inch (17.7-177 GPM)
- Model 200 2 inch (33-330 GPM)
- Model 300 3 inch (60-600 GPM)
Speak with a Dedicated Ayer Sales Representative
By exceeding expectations and providing superior service, Ayer Sales adds value to the products we sell and develop the trust and loyalty of our customers. We pride ourselves on knowing the technical aspects of the products we distribute. So ask us anything!